A 40+-year-old, commercial contractor is hiring an Accounting Manager. They offer an excellent company culture and work environment. The turnover is low and people enjoy being on the team together, people work there for 10 years, 20 years and more.
The successful candidate will have extensive construction and project accounting experience either through serving clients at CPA firm or working for a project-based organization. Previous supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Manage accounting staff as they process Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Manage and assist the Controller with month-end close
- Help produce Financial Statements and monthly reporting package
- Assist with financial analysis, variance analysis, forecasts, and budgets
- Communicate daily / weekly with Project Manager / General Managers to ensure projects are on budget, on time, and meeting profit margins.
- Manage and develop accounting staff
- Assist with process improvements
- Accounting degree required
- Three or more years of construction accounting experience
- Two or more years of management experience, natural leadership skills.
- Seven or more years of full-cycle, hands-on accounting experience
- Strong ERP experience including implementation and upgrade experience.
- Strong emphasis placed on values and ethics.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris