Accountants One is working an exclusive search for a client in the Metro Atlanta Area looking to add to their team a Financial Reporting and Planning Analyst. This individual will have interaction with Key Financial Leaders of the company with a career path in the organization. This person will work closely with VP Controller and VP of Finance.
Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Handle company’s financial reporting – financial analysis, annual budgets, forecasting, consolidations, and putting together management reporting.
- Create dashboards, KPI’s Metrics, revenue tracking, monthly reports
- Monthly reviewing of data to ensure accuracy in reporting the numbers
- Support the accounting team with updated finance information
- Create and develop new processes for documentation for systems to help build new reports etc.
- Banking reporting
- Assist with developing and maintain accounting policies and guidelines in accordance with GAAP
- Keeping up with new accounting pronouncements
- Special Projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA highly preferred
- 4+ years of experience good progression and good work stability
- A mix of public accounting and industry or open to looking at someone straight out of public accounting with strong technical accounting knowledge and systems exp/ process improvement
- Advanced Excel and ERP systems experience
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Can meet deadlines
- GAAP knowledge
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Lauren Gutenstein