Growing privately owned practice in Smyrna is looking to hire a Medical Insurance Billing Manager. This position is open due to growth. Ideal candidate will have past experience as a manager over a small medical practice. Must have Revenue Cycle Management experience.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to effectively sustain multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Knowledge of all special test and pretesting equipment
- Knowledge of Compulink computer system.
- Prepares business and financial reports.
- Coach and develop the team to ensure the highest standard of communication
- Be knowledgeable and competent in all administrative tasks in the day-to-day operation of the practice.
- Ensures effective supervision of the practice staff, encourages optimal performance and teamwork, inspires enthusiasm, and maintains compliance with the office operating procedures.
- Coordinates and supervises daily work schedules. Conducts performance evaluations of assigned employees.
- Assist with the agenda for staff meetings.
- Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, and training activities.
- Maintains appropriate oversight and management of billing, refunds, remakes, discounts, inventory, waste, patient billing concerns, etc. Ensures optimal efficiency and profitability within the practice. Monitors petty cash.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ashley Inman