A growing privately-held $130M tech services company in Brookhaven/Buckhead area is looking for a sharp, experienced hands-on Cash Applications Manager with a steady work history and high transaction volume experience.
- Reconciling, posting, and applying a high volume of payments received via lockboxes and other means;
- Managing the application of payments according to payment advice; reconciling batches to deposit records;
- Maintaining detailed transaction information; supporting collection efforts through written communication;
- Assisting with other accounting projects and assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting is highly preferred
- 6+ years of steady work experience (not job hoppy) in cash applications and accounts receivable commensurate to this job’s responsibilities that involved high volume transactions.
- Experience with Great Plains (highly preferred) or some other major software platforms such as Oracle is required.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Excel (Lookups, Pivots, etc.) as well as proficient with Word and other Microsoft Office software.
- Personal characteristics: Attention to detail; organized; takes initiative; follows through; team player; strong relationship, interpersonal and communication skills; professional demeanor; enjoys problem-solving and figuring out how to do things more efficiently and effectively.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Jared Elliot