Successful company in Marietta is looking to hire a Data Specialist to join their team. This position is due to growth.
- At the client site, or through email, gather documents that make up the daily demographic and clinical support package, to include final OR schedule(s), anesthesia records, billing summaries, OB records, POP charge sheets.
- Review and answer charge entry clarifications/questions for charge entry.
- Review all documents for completeness and accuracy. Determine if the day’s work is complete. Meet billing deadlines.
- Audit daily work package using audit worksheet/cover page provided for client account.
- Reconcile any audit discrepancies.
- Secure any needed medical records for current and past accounts from hospital sites.
- Import and scan daily work packages into Medsuite and save to the network drive.
- Work error ques and communicate to KVHCS when data has been scanned and clarifications/questions are answered.
- Report to Operations Manager monthly with work reports for Month End Review Preview.
- Maintain detailed records of daily closeouts, log on spreadsheet.
- Maintain good communications with the staff at the client site to include CRNA, MD, support staff, and administration.
- Maintain the highest standards of security and confidentiality in medical record keeping.
- Inform Operations Manager of hardware/software deficiencies.
- Coordinate incomplete records with the physician group for completion.
- Attend meetings and committee participation as required.
- Perform other related work as assigned.
- Participate in audits when necessary.
- excellent customer service skills
- exceptional computer skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word Processor
- organization skills and be detail oriented
- analytical skills
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- ability to establish effective working relationships
- flexibility in all office duties
- ability to write and communicate clearly
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Megan Lord