Accountants One is honored to announce a new job opening for a Senior Accountant. This is a great time to join as a private equity investor recently acquired this healthcare practice with plans for extensive expansion. You will work for a Controller we have known for years, one that enjoys mentoring and helping an accountant grow their career.
The successful candidate will enjoy getting to help make a lot of changes as they move from cash basis to accrual accounting, implement new software and create new processes. You will gain experience with reporting to a private equity investor and with M&A activity.
- Balance Sheet account reconciliation, bank recs and general accounting
- Manage month-end close to include analytic work, journal entries, reconciliations, reclasses, etc)
- Produce financial statements for the Controller review
- Special projects as assigned by Controller and CFO as they move from cash basis to accrual-based accounting
- Seek opportunities for processes improvements, automation and standardizations
- Support finance and other departments via ad hoc analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Assist Controller and CFO with monthly reporting package for private equity
- Assist with integration of newly acquired companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 3 or more years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with software implementation preferred
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris