Accountants One is working with a long-time, repeat client. They own, operate, and franchise restaurants. This role will focus on a property they own that is a winery, has a restaurant and special-event facility. The successful candidate will have experience in the hospitality or restaurant industry. The successful candidate will have experience as a one-person accounting department, able to multi-task.
- Month-end close and preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare separate P&L for each of the “department’ on the property
- Prepare P&L for other real estate assets
- Manage payroll process
- Client and special event billing
- Manage and perform full-cycle accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Work with owner and CEO on some personal financial duties, paying bills
- Five or more years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Hospitality or restaurant industry experience highly preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred, Great Plains is a bonus
- Experience in a small office environment, working directly with owner / CEO
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris