Accountants One is working with a Manufacturing Company looking for an Accountant to join their team due to growth. The company continues to promote and grow their business. This position will report to the Accounting Manager. The Accountant will be working more inventory and cost accounting.
Accountant will handle the following:
- Will be involved with the analysis of inventory, involved with physical inventory, evaluate and assist with inventory control procedures.
- Involved with analyzing variances and trends
- Responsible for reconciling general ledger accounts and prepare Journal Entries
- Special Projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of exp would prefer someone straight from public accounting from Audit
- Experience in manufacturing with Inventory and Costing preferred
- Advanced Excel
- Strong ERP system and reporting tools exp
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Lauren Gutenstein