For someone looking to build or expand upon their qualifications and enhance their opportunities to move upward in their career, whether in this organization or elsewhere, this is a great opportunity.
A growing $130M private equity-owned tech services company is looking for a strong “hands-on” Senior Staff Accountant or Accounting Manager with an active CPA (desired) to help oversee the day to day accounting as well as help participate and lead strategic projects. This hands-on role is further described as non-siloed, fluid, and dynamic and ideal for someone who likes a combination of routine and project work, and eager to learn and grow professionally.
Essential Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting and/or Financial Information Systems
- CPA is desired; Public accounting experience is desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ progressive work-related experience in Finance and Accounting operations
- Experience with internal audit or related functions such as financial operations process improvement is highly desired
- Some experience with treasury is desired; however, if not, company will provide training
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of GAAP as well as internal audit standards and techniques
- Experience with organizing, planning, and executing projects from conception to implementation
- Prior experience in telecom industry is ideal
- Will consider someone coming directly from Public accounting
- Great Plains experience a plus (or other large software platform such as Oracle)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Someone who has the following personal qualities: collaborative, self-assured, confident, detail-oriented, flexible, hands-on, team player.
- the day-to-day accounting activities and maintaining the general ledger;
- financial analysis and reporting, including commission calculation and reporting, cash forecasting and assisting with data gathering.
- maintaining banking relationships which includes setting up bank accounts, wires/ACH payments (numerous), and lockbox, as well as engage some foreign exchange transactions. and;
- participate in and/or lead various critical project initiatives (which could include unifying costing analysis and procedures for recent acquisitions and systems integration of future acquisitions that are highly visible to senior leadership).
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Jared Elliot