Accountants One has been exclusively retained to assist in identifying and hiring the first CFO for a highly successful, closely held, entrepreneurial, healthcare organization. This hands-on CFO role will be headquartered in Roswell, GA.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of creating and improving the financial infrastructure a growing organization requires as they continue to expand. The successful candidate will understand the information that executive management needs as they make strategic decisions. This will require a broad diversity of skills to include finance, accounting, reporting and analysis.
Industry expertise in the healthcare-provider arena is required, additional experience in real estate is a plus.
- Ensure timely daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reporting with a focus on forecasting projections and maximizing ROI
- Evaluate and augment the Accounting / Finance team as needed
- Develop and execute an overarching financial strategy for the multiple entities within the portfolio of companies
- Develop and implement a reporting structure that will allow for dashboards / scorecards. These are to be used in real time and to benchmark month over month and year over year reporting.
- Develop robust models to assist in budgeting and forecasting.
- Evaluate and implement new software / ERP systems as needed
- Manage benefits and payroll
- Oversee accounting procedures, review monthly financials with management
- Provide risk management tools by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Work with CEO and ownership team in building investment strategies
- Maximize cash flow, improve daily / weekly cash reporting and cash forecasting
- Implement accounting and analytical tools needed to better measure profit margins and ROI
- Manage vendor relationships
- Work with in-house legal in matters both legal and strategic
- Conduct benchmarking and trend analysis
- Work with CPA firm in managing tax and audit issues
- Implement tax planning strategies as needed
- Manage the financial and accounting aspect of corporate and personal real estate holdings
- Manage the internal employee insurance program to include evaluation of options each year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Proven Financial Leadership Experience in the Healthcare Field
- Extensive experience in managing payments outside of “commercial insurance” including, self-payment, liens, and capitation
- Experience in Real Estate a huge plus
- Strong background in managing inter-company transfers
- QuickBooks Online experience would be a plus
- Experience in managing complex AR
- A proven track record of implementing and utilizing new evaluative tools and dashboard reporting.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris