Tax Manager needed in Sandy Springs. Established CPA Firm is adding an experienced Tax Manager due to growth. In this role, the Tax Manager will direct staff and be a key part of management with the partners. Great location and laid-back culture and excellent work/life balance.
- Preparing and reviewing corporate, individual, and estate, nonprofit gift tax, etc returns (1040, 1120s, 1065, 990)
- Assist partners with assigning work and mentoring to staff
- Assisting in tax planning and identifying tax savings strategies for clients
- Researching tax situations as they arise
- Advising clients on the tax ramifications of specific tax positions
- Providing timely responses to clients’ needs, concerns, and questions
- Assist in reviewing tax compilations
- Active CPA,
- Masters in Tax strongly preferred
- 5+ years in public accounting or with a CPA Firm
- 2+ years reviewing returns
- Experience in preparing Federal, State, and Local income tax returns for individuals corporations, trusts, and partnerships
Enjoying discussing college football is considered a plus!
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Anna Orr