TAX MANAGER with true work/life balance
Having placed several professionals at this extraordinary firm, I can assure you of true work/life balance here. Due to the nature of their client base, yearly overtime does NOT exceed 100 hours per year! The last tax professional placed there said: “I can’t believe I am home in time to cook dinner every night!”. This is a plum tax role.
The dream candidate is a Tax Generalist with some experience in HNW and a current CPA license. If partnership is your goal, the path is direct and wide open. Benefits are solid and the company still growing.
- Technical preparation and review for HNW clients as well as partnerships
- Strategic planning for clients
- Teaching and mentoring staff
- 7-8 years of technical tax experience: preparation and review
- Current CPA license
- Client facing experience preferred
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie