Budget Analyst needed by Perimeter area/ Sandy Springs Organizations. This Budget Analyst will enjoy a great team atmosphere and excellent benefits with this stable organization. while reporting to top management.
- Assist in preparation and completion of Annual budgets including, all direct costs and revenues and general and administrative costs
- Assist preparation of multi-year forecasts for use by management and outside stakeholders.
- Analyze and report on budget to actual on a monthly basis to upper management
- Prepare charts graphs and reports to communicate trends and deviations from budget
- Communicate with billing and accounting to research and explain trends and deviations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 1+ years experience in financial analysis
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with Data manipulation
- Work experience on Great Plains, SAP and Tableau preferred
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Anna Orr