Full-Time, Controller, Atlanta GA, Hiring Now
A repeat client in the Business Services industry – very prosperous, very established and growing, has asked us to recruit a Controller (very confidential so ask for detailed job description). .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all day-to-day accounting operations, to include complete month-end/year-end and financial reporting.
- Assisting the President in budgeting, long-range planning.
- Supervising Accounting staff in multiple locations.
- Assisting in finding and implementing new financial software for this growing organization.
- BS in Accounting is required, with CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Must have 10 – 20 years progressively responsible experience with full day-to-day responsibilities managing clerical teams (preferably in multiple locations), plus strong QuickBooks experience is required.
- This is not a position just for a ‘technician’. While strong accounting skills are absolutely required — the successful candidate MUST have demonstrated strong leadership skills in managing accounting and clerical teams, with strong professional references from previous supervisors.
All Qualified will receive an immediate reply as client is hiring now!
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact John Davis