A repeat client has hired Accountants One to help them hire a Bookkeeper / Business Administrator. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established company that is experiencing an increase in business. This is a unique opportunity working for the parent company that combines bookkeeping, accounting, administrative duties and operations. The corporate office only has four or five employees.
The parent company owns diverse companies including restaurant, hospitality / special venue, catering, and real estate/property management. The successful candidate will enjoy and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and requires the ability to shift between bookkeeping, administrative, and operational duties. This role requires the ability to handle changes in policies and processes. Please only apply if you feel you have an entrepreneurial bent, enjoy working in a changing environment, and are fine with a small / stable company.
- Prepare and send client billing for special events and recurring revenue
- Conduct collections calls
- Assist the Controller in improving cost tracking for labor and materials to ensure proper profit margins
- Forecast costs and revenue based on reservations and client choices for catering and bar options
- Perform administrative and clerical duties associated with a small office
- Assist with special projects
- Assist with operations for three different venues when needed
- Two or more years of billing and collections experience
- Two or more years of small company bookkeeping and administrative experience
- Highly prefer restaurant and hospitality experience
- QuickBooks and Excel experience required
- Must feel comfortable in a small office, performing bookkeeping and administrative duties
- Must feel comfortable on the phone dealing with the public, including collections
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris