A small, privately held acquisitive technology services company located in northwest metro Atlanta is looking for an experienced Manager of Billing and Accounts Receivable to help them as they grow, both organically and through planned acquisitions. This visible and important role reports to the CFO.
Summary Candidate Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or a commensurate level of directly related experience
- 7+ years hands-on work experience in billing and credit/collections with responsibility for direct customer contact
- 3+ years management experience
- Proficient with and use of accounts receivable software applications, and ideally has experience with implementing billing systems
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel (Pivots/vlookup), MS Word)
- Good time and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This position is responsible for leading the billing and accounts receivable operations for the company, including managing the accounts receivable cycle through design, implementation, maintenance and management of all accounts receivable business functions and procedures for the accounts receivable collection process. The individual is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes, related sales tax processes and ASC606 Revenue Recognition. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the billing and accounts receivables functions.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Jared Elliot