Accountants One is working with a Company in the Service Industry looking for a Staff Accountant. The company continues to grow through acquisitions and organic growth. The company has an amazing corporate culture where they develop their talent.
The Staff Accountant will handle the following responsibilities:
- Month end close, quarter close and year end close activities for the general ledger, journal entries, reconciliations and audits. The Staff Accountant will make sure internal controls are taking place in accordance with company policy. Accounting research and how it will affect the business of the company and special projects.
- Assist with variance analysis, explain the variances, work closely with finance on budgeting and forecasting. Monthly analysis of the financial statements reviews budgets to actuals to ensure expenses are recorded properly
- Master’s in Accountancy a plus
- Bachelor’s in Accounting required
- CPA highly preferred or CPA tracking
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong GAAP and G/L accounting
- Large ERP systems experience
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Lauren Gutenstein