- Full-Charge bookkeeping to include monthly financial statements.
- Preparing a weekly status report for the CEO.
- Payroll quarterly reporting for 50+ clients, using a cloud processing platform.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Effective use of time management and strong self-scheduling to meet deadline.
- 2 or 4-year Accounting degree is preferred.
- 10 – 20 years general Bookkeeping experience is required.
- QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and experience with payroll software is required
Benefits include: Salary review after 90 days, possibility of working sometimes remote, group health, vision, dental; life insurance; paid holidays and paid leave, matching 401 (k).
Interviewing Now for Immediate Hire!
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact John Davis