A Manufacturing company in Alpharetta has a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to work and report directly to the President. This is someone who will be responsible for other Managers as well. This person is the face of the company. Will sit at the front desk and greet any visitors which is minimum and answer phones which is also minimum since everyone has their own phone number. They have been in business for a long time. They have over 1000 employee’s and the company treat their employees very well. This is a small office with big responsibility. Average tenure: over 20 years! It is an Employee Owned company. The right person for this position is someone who can do 15 things at one time. Someone polished to meet and greet their team in an upbeat way. The client is looking for someone that has at least 5 years experience supporting high level executives.
- Answer, screen and direct all parties that call in.
- Report to the President doing reports, letters, and various projects
- Will keep track of company cars, run errand and help pick up traveling managers that come in to town if needed.
- Heave reporting for State and Government that is a big part of the position.
- Keep track of licenses for Managers
- Be responsible for printer, copiers, mail, packages and all property management
- Set up all meetings, hotel, dinner etc for general managers and Board of Directors
- Take care of Annual shareholder meetings, project manager and engineer meetings
- Take care of Apartments
- Annual Reports
- Responsible for calendars, work on the sales program, corporate directory and Division Photos
- Responsible for contracts and events for Christmas and any parties, Christmas, Retirement etc
- Be a Notary and fill in for legal assistant
- Must have solid stable background with some tenure experience as Administrative Assistant
- Be a person that is flexibility and willing to be the “all” to the front office and to the team
- Say, “How can I help”
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience doing reports
- Experience reporting to a President, CEO
- Background check is done on all employees
- send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Cannon