This role will play a pivotal part in helping drive profitable sales growth by providing senior and departmental leadership with greater and more timely insight into trends and customer purchase behaviors that will lead to better strategy formulation and forecasts and increased profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (Required)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Tableau, SAP and SAP Business Warehouse. (Required)
- Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheets, pivot tables, lookups) & presentation creation skills. (Required)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing similar tasks and responsibilities. (Required)
- Insightful, with strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate complex information, interpret & develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial, self-motivating and good team player.
- Confident and capable of operating and presenting at all levels.
- Driven to achieve; takes initiative to handle and resolve issues independently and quickly when faced with obstacles.
- Sense of urgency; able to drive business critical projects; can work independently under general direction.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen to understand, and to translate the company/brand strategy to customers and support of strategies.
- Manage the sales planning process, pricing analytics and sales tracking across multiple business units and channels.
- Including ongoing assessments and reporting to proactively identify trends, drivers, and opportunities.
- Ability to review and adjust sales projections and forecasts, communicate changes to cross-functional teams and understand the financial and strategic impact.
- Structure and prepare presentations for senior management and provide findings and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Partner with Sales and Operations teams to deliver monthly item level forecasts on an annual basis.
- Initiates and owns sales reporting; developing new tools for reporting as we grow account base
- Identifying reporting needs based on internal team feedback. Provide the data needed in order to help make key decisions regarding product/category assortments.
- Help develop KPI metrics for company success.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Jared Elliot