Accounting Manager (GL) Full-Time Alpharetta
This Accounting Manager will report directly to the Assistant Controller. Opportunity for growth and great benefits. This Accounting Manager will be responsible for the month end close and preparing for financial press releases in a public company environment. Great culture – best mix of a start-up and an established company…. security and yet you will have a direct impact on the success of the company
- Draft and post properly supported monthly, quarterly, and adjusting journal entries.
- Monthly review of general ledger accounts, including cash, accounts receivable and payable, fixed assets, payroll, prepaid and accrued expenses.
- Perform fluctuation review of income statement expense accounts.
- Assist external auditors in quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Formally document policies and procedures and continually improve internal controls over financial reporting.
- Conduct research as required to assist in preparing technical account memorandums.
- Respond to and resolve internal and external inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 3+ years experience in financial reporting
- CPA strongly preferred
- Experience in Software Industry a plus
- Experience with SEC reporting a plus
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Anna Orr