Commercial Real Estate Development Coordinator needed in Buckhead/Smyrna area of Atlanta.
Commercial Real Estate Great Opportunity to see and be part of the whole development process. Industrial Development Investment Firm has an immediate need for a Development Coordinator. This Development Coordinator will join a GROWING firm with developments all over the United States.
This Development Coordinator will work with a great team from inception to completion and management of projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct due diligence on prospective properties and investors
- Prepare presentations and proposals on upcoming projects
- Project administration and coordination including:
- legal, and insurance documentation
- financing, and accounting reporting
- Calculate and coordinate payment of construction draws
- Oversee preparation of closing packet for each unique investment
This Senior Development Coordinator needs:
- College Degree preferably in in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial mortgage or title insurance business, commercial real estate development
- Experience in Yardi and QuickBooks a huge plus
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Anna Orr