Accountants One is working with a top healthcare provider to staff an exceptional Revenue Cycle Representative in their ATHENS office. This could be a direct hire position for the right person.
- Highly specialized and skilled Revenue Cycle employees.
- Possesses advanced problem solving abilities.
- Supports all departments in the Revenue Cycle.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge requiring little training in the core functions and responsibilities of the physician billing Revenue Cycle.
- Ability to analyze and assess Revenue Cycle reports, workflows, and processes.
- Assists and participates in creation of training manuals and job aids for their respective area(s) of expertise.
- Ability to function as a trainer.
- Ability to function as a lead.
- Ability to act as a resource to less experienced staff.
- Maybe asked to support quality assurance audits.
- Maybe assigned to special projects, tasks, or duties
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in medical billing and/or collections required within a hospital or physician billing central business office.
- Minimum of 1 year working within a revenue cycle position within registration, scheduling, billing, or customer services
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with third-party payer guidelines, reimbursement, follow-up, and collections
- Demonstrated knowledge of claims review and analysis; ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding; and medical terminology
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Basic computer and word-processing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and voicemail
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Bumi Oluwatimilehin