Accountants One is working with a top healthcare provider to staff an exceptional Revenue Cycle Representative in ATHENS. This could be a direct hire position for the right person.
This individual should be a motivated, self-starter with excellent customer service skills.
Rep II Revenue Cycle duties may include but are not limited to Core Functions:Billing, Claims Filing, Data Entry, Charge Entry, Insurance Follow-Up, Self-Pay Follow-Up, Denial Management, Payment Posting, Refund Management, Credit Balance Management, Account Correction and Adjustment, Response to Patient Account Inquiries, Customer Service Advocacy, Self-Pay Collections, and Unapplied Cash, as well as, Advanced Functions; File Maintenance, System Support, Claims Edit Management, Claims Rejection Management, Front End Management, and Payment Variance Management.
The Rep II Employee will be proficient in one or more responsibilities or functions.
- Highly specialized and skilled Revenue Cycle employees.
- Possesses advanced problem solving abilities.
- Supports all departments in the Revenue Cycle.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge requiring little training in the core functions and responsibilities of the physician billing Revenue Cycle.
- Ability to analyze and assess Revenue Cycle reports, workflows, and processes.
- Assists and participates in creation of training manuals and job aids for their respective area(s) of expertise.
- Ability to function as a trainer.
- Ability to function as a lead.
- Ability to act as a resource to less experienced staff.
- Maybe asked to support quality assurance audits.
- Maybe assigned to special projects, tasks, or duties.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent required
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Associates in business, accounting, finance, or health science related experience
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in medical billing and/or collections required within a hospital or physician billing revenue cycle or central business office
- Minimum of 2 years working within a revenue cycle position within registration, scheduling, billing, or customer services
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with third-party payer guidelines, reimbursement, follow-up, and collections
- Demonstrated knowledge of claims review and analysis; ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding; and medical terminology
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Basic computer and word-processing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and voicemail
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – interviews to take place ASAP
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Bumi Oluwatimilehin