Accountants One has been hired by a company in Carrollton to help them hire an Accounting Manager. This role will manage a few clerical folks, but the role will effectively be a one-person accounting department. This is a great time to join as new ownership is implementing new systems and automating processes. This role will be critical in helping the company be able to handle the sales growth they are experiencing.
- Perform month-end close and produce financial statements
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Manage clerical staff and help them perform daily accounting to include A/P, A/R, Billing, and payroll
- Assist the owner in helping automate and improve the inventory accounting and inventory costing
- Special projects
- Accounting Degree
- QuickBooks Online experience highly preferred
- 5 or more years of full-cycle accounting experience.
- Manufacturing or distribution industry experience, inventory experience
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brent Harris