Senior Recruiter – Accounting / Finance – Dunwoody, GA
Want to make a difference? We are looking for you.
Where will Accountants One be next year? In five years? What about 100 years?
What is the future of recruiting?
Are you an influencer?
Accountants One is an Accounting and Financial Staffing and Recruiting Firm that has been making high-quality placements since 1973. Our recent growth trajectory has caused a need for talented / highly ethical Senior Recruiters to join our Accounting / Finance Recruiting team.
Our Senior Recruiters work a full desk (recruiting and marketing) in a synergistic environment that is based on individual and team success. This involves a healthy mix of marketing calls, client visits, candidate interviews, networking, and recruiting. Number goals are set by YOU! Management works to support you in achieving your goals.
The main criteria we use in evaluating our staff is high integrity, a devotion to customer service, long-term vs. short term thinking, and a dedication to goal setting and achieving. A track record in placement will be looked on positively. An established network of quality candidates will of course be a plus. The potential for a 6-figure income has been well established at Accountants One. If you are the right fit, the sky is the limit.
- Multiple years working in Financial or Administrative Recruiting or Staffing
- CPA or Accounting / Finance experience a plus
- Capable of sourcing Accounting professionals — both industry and CPA firms
- Strong ethics, determination, and drive are the essential traits of members of our team. The capability to work in teams and think outside of the box is also crucial.
- Excellent technology and networking skills.
- Unlimited compensation with the strongest earning potential in the Atlanta market
- Outstanding proven team approach
- Sourcing and Administrative resources that are unparalleled in the Staffing and Recruiting industry
- Industry expertise that drives demand for the Accountants One brand, including a book written by our CEO, Dan Erling — MATCH: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time
- Support staff
- Retirement match program
- We are a meritocracy
- A culture that includes: The Search for the South’s Funniest Accountant, CPE programs, house clients, exceptional continuous training programs, Beer Friday, hard work mixed in with some really good parties
If this sounds at all intriguing, we are glad to openly discuss. Our internal hiring success rate is very high because we are incredibly picky. We only want people as passionate as we are about recruiting top tier talent!
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Julie Foster