DO YOU BELONG IN THE ACCOUNTANTS ONE FAMILY?
We need a Business Development Leader to help us grow through high-integrity teamwork.
Accountants One is in the process of augmenting their dynamic team through the addition of a Business Development Leader. The ideal Business Development Leader is a seasoned Accounting / Finance Professional excited by high quality & relationship driven national staffing growth. The intention of this important role is to augment our business – adding to our core business. The key objective will be Contractual Agreements.
The Business Case:
Accountants One has been placing Accounting and Financial Professionals in the southeast since 1973. The firm has a terrific reputation for high quality work as seen through a success rate that has never dropped below 92%. Accountants One has been ranked as one of Atlanta’s Fastest Growing Firms and as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work.
Over the past three years Accountants One has strategically transformed from a life-style business to a professional service firm with a focus on growth (without losing a fanatical focus on customer service and quality). Over these three years we have achieved annual growth of over 28%. A key element of that growth strategy is the executive team’s experience and proven ability to build and scale organizations.
Another key element in the fast growth of Accountants One is the unique MATCH process. The CEO of Accountants One – Dan Erling – wrote a book published by Wiley – MATCH: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time. It is this proven “best-practices” approach to hiring that has led to the high success rate of the firm. Additionally, with a COO who has managed this growth, a sourcing team that is second to none, a sales admin team that is outstanding, advanced technologies, and a group of exceptional recruiters — success is imminent!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The top three objectives for this role are as follows:
- Develop successful exclusive staffing relationships with companies between $70M to $1B. For example, the Business Development Leader would set up and manage a partnership with a company needing a team of Sales and Use Tax Consultants for a long-term project or supply a team of CPAs to manage a restatement project.
- Communicate effectively with the internal Accountants One team in successfully staffing the projects identified.
- Leverage the success of established staffing projects to build trusted multi-use / multi-state staffing relationships.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Building long-term, value-based customer relationships with a strong focus on contractual exclusive relationships on a regional and national level
- Developing solution sales messaging for executives
- Creating strategic and tactical sales attack plans to acquire new business and revenue streams
- Developing and delivering high quality value-based presentations
- Entertaining clients as needed – Braves games, the Search for the South’s Funniest Accountant, cultural events, dinners, coffees, lunches, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferrably in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is a strong plus
- Proven sales/delivery solution experience
- 10+ years’ experience as a CFO, Partner, Consultant, or Solution delivery executive etc.
- Unlimited compensation with strong recurring earning potential
- Outstanding established proven recruiting and staffing model
- Extensive Sales, Administrative, and Marketing support
- An exceptionally strong delivery team
- An extremely collaborative and high energy work environment
- Benefits and a matching 401K plan
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Julie Foster