Accountants One is working with an International Publicly Traded Company in the Metro Atlanta area looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. They recently promoted the person into another area of the company. The company likes to promote their Auditors into other areas of the company to utilize their experience in internal audit. This is a great role for an Auditor to get experience in every aspect of audit.
The Senior Internal Auditor will handle the following:
- The Senior Internal Auditor will handle financial, operational, and technology audits.
- Insure internal controls are in place, SOX compliance, assisting with risk advisory on a global scale and making sure the information is documented correctly
- Work closely with external auditors and proving them the necessary information for the audits
- Continuous process improvement of internal audit keeping up with the company standards and staying in compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business etc.
- 3 + years of experience audit experience
- Highly preferred someone from Public Accounting who has worked on publicly traded companies
- Or can come from industry working for a Publicly Traded company
- Must be able to travel up to 30% potential international travel
- Must be able to communicate both written and verbally
- SOX experience
- Strong systems experience
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ansley Fuller