FORENSIC ACCOUNTING OPPORTUNITY – Heavy Analysis
Career-making opportunity in a nationally recognized firm working on a breadth of high visibility projects. The forensic accounting teams at this firm are truly top-notch in the field – well deserved stellar reputations. The firm also works in damages litigation – they are getting very busy and will continue to post-COVID 19 (yes, it will end!). They are adding one, perhaps two, to the team.
This position is for the candidate who thrives in high performing environments, with exquisite attention to detail and full ownership of responsibilities – who enjoys the story told by numbers. Loads of analytic work here – data + financial. Growth potential here is to the moon.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, MBA a plus
- CPA or CPA track a plus
- 1-3 years in internal or external audit
- Must be Excel Guru Power User
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Analysis of operational and financial activity
- Preparation of analytics relevant to investigated issues
- Preparation of visuals – converting data to charts and tables for the purpose of summarizing findings
- Team player on multiple cases
To apply please email email@example.com.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Tracy Coffie