Top Candidates – Exceptional Talent!
view the profiles our featured job seekers:
- Assists in monthly, quarterly, and annual closing tasks including preparation of financial statements.
- Team member in acquisition and integration of an International subsidiary including establishment of a new ERP system, helps with SEC reporting requirements and implementation of new U.S. GAAP standards ASC 842 regarding leases.
- Began career with 2 years as Staff Auditor with a local CPA firm
- 3.3 GPA while playing varsity football, and internships with a Manufacturer and Financial Services company.
- Created 13-week global cash forecast including foreign exchange rate changes for 16 countries that required communication with Controllers from around the world.
- Sales tax exemption project, Collections, assisted with loan approval process, cash applications, cost analysis, and compiled reports for presentations.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- 7 years with 1 employer - promoted from Staff Accountant to Senior Accountant to Accounting Manager.
- Team lead for private equity firm for a post-acquisition integration, creating financial models to forecast net working capital, KPI reports across 5 corporate branches.
- Implemented Access Vendor A/P system that reduced processing time 86%, responsible for month-end closing, sales tax reports, and internal audits of A/P and A/R.
- Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, ADP, GP Dynamics, Bullhorn, Egencia, CCER, AMEX, and programming Python, R, and SAS.
- Posts daily transactions for multiple company entities and updates daily cash deposit reports and weekly cash flow report for the CFO and Corporate Controller.
- Wire transfers, intercompany transactions, journal entries, A/R reports, proofs entries submitted by A/P, revenue and accruals, bank recs, balance sheet, payroll, general ledger month-end close.
- Performs research and analysis on transactions and general ledger accounts for 11 locations - and began career as an Accounting Clerk.
- Great Plains, Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, Deltek Vision
- CPA candidate and Masters in Accounting, 2014; BS Accounting, Kennesaw State, 2009.
- 10 years of experience and worked in college; experience with supervising month-end close, cash management, construction budgets, draws, loans and billing, property accounting.
- Yardi, advanced Excel, QuickBooks, Sage, Concur.
- Supervises month-end close processes including consolidated financial statements, billing, cash receipts, job costing, WIP schedules, monthly internal union dues/fringe payment reconciliation, contractor and general business licenses.
- Internal and external audits, A/P, A/R, Payroll, fixed assets and monthly depreciation, corporate tax returns, Banking relationships and financing, adjusting journal entries, property tax returns, graph and trend analysis.
- Began career with 3 years in public accounting, promoted twice.
- Advanced Excel. Access. MAS 200, Caseware, Ultratax, QuickBooks, Sage 300, Foundation.
- A/P, A/R, business checking and credit card reconciliation, Payroll, daily cash flow, monthly financial statements.
- Sales tax reports, and as Office Manager with a small CPA form handled general bookkeeping for a variety of small business clients.
- Excel, QuickBooks, ADP.
- Prepares U.S payroll adjustments for inpatriates and expatriates, corresponds with IRS or states' taxing authorities on notices and/or audits.
- Prepares individual tax returns, equalization calculations and hypothetical tax calculations, estimated payments, extension filings, coordinates tax compliance process with foreign offices, engagement letters and firm agreements.
- Previous experience was 4 years in industry as Staff Accountant focused on full-cycle, transactional accounting/GL.
- Excel, QuickBooks, GoRs.
- Processes high volume 75-100 PO and non-PO invoices per day, 3-way match.
- Vendor correspondence to resolve issues, supports operational units in 4 locations.
- Check requests, purchase orders, A/P aging reconciliation, A/P files, bank recs, journal entries, ACH payments, etc.
- Lawson, Platinum, Erma, AS 400, Yardi, Visibility, PeopleSoft, Timberline, JD Edwards, QuickBooks, Jenark, Tops, Oracle.
- 6 years with 1 employer, Staff Accountant promoted to Senior in less than 2 years.
- G/L accounting for 26 locations, fixed asset, project construction costs, payroll, journal entries, physical inventory.
- Produced monthly and quarterly financial reports and consolidated variance analyses for all locations.
- NetSuite, QuickBooks, OpenAir, SAP, Blackline, Banner, A2B, Microsoft Dynamics, FAS, advanced Excel.
- Confidentially employed with leading CPA firm for 4 years, running client engagements from start to finish to include managing the budget.
- Works with audit teams to identify and resolve client issues, analyzes financial statements and audit and tax related issues.
- Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint, ACL, Tax Research, CheckPoint, Dynamics GP.
- Works with Risk Management, HR, and actuaries to understand current activity and forecast expenses.
- Responsible for supervising. hring, and training operations accounting team handling day-to-day transactional accounting, that includes month-end close process.
- Previous experience was 2 years as Senior Auditor with a "Big 4" CPA firm.
- Analyzes journal entries, balance sheet, auditing materials and financial records and reports potential risk to senior management; handles billed and unbilled receivables, and responsible for all collection activities and exceeded projections as it related to DSO, percent current, bad debt, UCP credits.
- Reconciliated A/R to the G/L, maintained aging reports, worked with corporate Sales department to resolve past due accounts. and provided detailed reports for all credits, re-bills, write-offs, and unapplied cash.
- Began career as Senior Collector for leading hospitality franchise group.
- Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle, Great Plains, Lawson, AS 400.
- With a small, mid-size company, overhauled credit process that reduced bad debt over $1M, negotiated $7.5M line-of-credit, handled due diligence in a successful acquisition and the sale of a major division.
- Managed all accounting, finance, treasury, H/R, banking, and insurance for 10 locations in 5 states.
- Multi-level operations, private equity, tax compliance, M&A, cash management and foreign exchange.
- Exact Macola, MAS 500-90, Integra, Great Plains, Hyperion, FRX, FAS Asset, ABRA, advanced Excel.
Since 1973 Accountants One has been recruiting exceptional Accounting and Financial Talent. From the perfect Controller to a team of Accounts Payable Clerks, from Audit or Tax Talent to an Interim CFO, from a short-term Accounting Clerk to the next leader of your Finance Department – at Accountants One we pride ourselves on maintaining expertise across the accounting and finance spectrum. The list above is a sample of the candidates our team has recently recruited and interviewed.
The maTch Approach
maTch: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time is our best practices approach to hiring as captured in the book by our CEO – Dan Erling. By adhering to this proven hiring methodology our success rate has stayed above 90% for over a decade – as compared to the industry average of 60%. The entire Accountants One team is trained in this impactful approach to hiring. Visit www.danerling.com to learn more about the maTch process.
Areas of expertise
Accountants One has over 40 years of serving the accounting and finance community with exceptional talent.
The top financial management position, accountable for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
One of the top financial management positions in most companies…responsible for all financial reporting to management and regulatory agencies…manage accounting, budgets, cash, treasury and tax…directs risk management.
Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization. Identifies trends and developments…forecasts…develops revenue/expense analysis, projections, reports and presentations.
Accountable for analysis of process constraints, target costing, margin analysis and calculating costs based on underlying activities.
Works for the entity which he or she audits…verifies the entity’s financial records and procedures…makes recommendations.
Works independently for an external entity to verify financial records and their presentation…usually a CPA.
Specialist in preparing taxes for individuals, private and public companies…creates tax strategies…usually a CPA.
Assists Controller in overseeing organizational accounting functions and all activities related to the budgeting and forecasting of financial data.
Responsible for accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury and tax…manages all financial record keeping.
Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions into the general ledger with little supervision. CPA often preferred…some supervisory duties.
Records, verifies, consolidates and enters transactions into the general ledger with supervision…CPA or CPA track preferred.
Posts entries to the general ledger…experienced in all aspects of the accounting environment, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll…can compile financial statements…management responsibilities.
Manages all aspects of the accounting environment except for completing financial statements.
Accounting Software Specialist
Experienced in accounting software packages, for example: Sage, QuickBooks and JD Edwards…assist in software conversions…also capable of developing Excel spreadsheets or training staff.
Supports accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements, entering data into accounting software programs…possesses basic bookkeeping skills…good data entry skills.
Pays employees by calculating pay and deductions…works under the direction of a manager…issues checks…may have experience with union reports.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Clerical Accountant with strength in billing, tracking, collections of accounts due and reconciling conflicts.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounting Clerk profile with experience emphasis in payables…matches source documents…computes discounts…verifies extensions…codes distribution of disbursements…records disbursements…types checks if required.
Data Entry Clerk
Operates 10-key adding machine, calculators (touch)…neatness, speed, accuracy, and good figure sense…usually assists someone else and requires some supervision…light to medium typing skills…familiar with basic bookkeeping techniques…good clerical ability.
Accounting Clerk with experience in inventory costing and extensions…understands methods of accumulating costs of goods or services…analyzes information and keeps detailed costs or inventory records.