Featured Talent – CFO Candidates
- Oversaw all accounting, IT, and HR to include asset management, taxes, and financial reporting.
- Responsible for all aspects of Treasury management, banking relationships, and ensuring adequacy of financial capital.
- Presented annual budgets to the BOD and CEO, oversaw preparation and filing of all taxes, and responsible for payroll administration and benefit programs, acquisitions , raising capital both debt and equity, and implementation of new software programs.
- Ensured compliance with GAAP, SEC, FASB, and SOX policies and procedures.
- Modeled potential acquisitions by developing multiple financial scenarios and collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
If you’re interested in learning more about the featured CFO’s above, use the form below to contact us.
Part-Time CFO Services
We help CEOs, Presidents, and Entrepreneurs with HR challenges that require the expertise of a CFO, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Staff Evaluation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Controls
- Tax Planning
- Product & Service Pricing
- Bank Negotiations
- Systems Selection & Implementation
- Succession Planning
- CFO Augmentation & Projects
Accountants One CFO Service offerings:
- FRACTIONAL – get as much help as you want, when you want.
- EXPERIENCED – team with a CFO in the area and industry you need who “has been there done that”.
- COST EFFECTIVE – only pay for the high level assistance your business needs.
- LOW RISK – no long term contracts