Join Accountants One and Nichols Cauley for a free A&A CPE. Nichols Cauley & Associates will provide a distinguished panel of Managers and Partners with over 100 years of CPA experience to discuss changes in Tax Law and general accounting that may effect your business.
When: Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 7:30 AM
Where: Roam Dunwoody – 1155 Mount Vernon Hwy NE, Suite 800, Atlanta, GA 30338
- State and Local Taxes (SALT) – It’s not just Sales Tax
- Determining the Sales Tax Nexus from the Wayfair Case
- State-by-state changes for Economic Nexus and Thresholds
- Evaluating considerations due to potential sales tax exposure
- State Tax Credits
- Retraining Tax Credit
- Targeted Jobs Tax Credit
- State Research and Development Tax Credit
- Other Available Tax Credits
- Federal Credits and Other Tax Deductions
- Cost Segregation Study & Depreciation
- Steps you can implement to protect against cybersecurity attacks
- A&A Update
- Provide implementation and rules of ASC 606, ASC 842, and Lease Accounting
Take advantage of the opportunity to network and earn 2 free credits of A&A qualified CPE. Due to limited seating and a strong response, we encourage you to register as soon as possible to ensure your seat.
Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.