$115,000 - $120,000 |
Confidentially Employed but will consider Direct-Hire or Long-Term Contract
- Has passed 3 parts of CPA exam. MPA, 2017; BBA, Accounting & Finance, 2016. Top-ranked university.
- Promoted from Financial Analyst to present position in 1 year.
- Consolidated Chart of Accounts, A/P, A/R, monthly BOD presentations, waterfall analysis, income and cash flow statements, full month-end close.
- As Analyst collaborated with Controller and CFO to provide due diligence from PE group for acquisition.
- Recruiter’s Comment: Good image, articulate and outgoing personality with strong combo of public accounting, financial analysis, and accounting public and private.
- Advanced Excel, Power BI, QuickBooks, Intacct, eClinicalWorks, NGS, QPORT