$86,000 - $90,000 |
Confidentially employed since 2016 – East Atlanta
- Oversees daily operations of accounting with a family-owned international company.
- AP, AR, Journal entries, monthly account analysis and G\/L reconciliations, banking financial reporting, asset-based lending, variance analysis for the P&L.
- Full month-end close, financial reports, and preparation of financial statements.
- Vendor and customer credit lines, inventory valuations, job costing weekly cash flow reports.
- Supervisor of 2 years (CFO) states “Reliable and dependable…eager to learn…a sharp person and great with people, great team player.”
- Access and Excel, NetSuite, Sage, BuildSoft Pro, QuickBooks.