These candidates are available for contract and contract-to-hire opportunities. Bill rates listed for the candidates depend on work model, location, and the scope/nature of the work being requested.
$150.00+ Per Hour | Atlanta, GA
Deep ‘hands-on’ experience with SEC reporting, FP&A, accounting, and capital structure/growth
- Active CPA, MBA from Georgia Institute of Technology, and Big 4 experience
- Industry experience includes Healthcare, Banking, Legal Services, Hospitality, Manufacturing
- SEC reporting and compliance (10K/10Q, S-4/S-11, 8K, proxies), pre-IPO, US GAAP/IFRS, accounting system implementations and conversions, M&A, post-acquisition integrations, FP&A, debt negotiation, REITs
- Can work with any software including Yardi, Hyperion, Fiserv, QuickBooks, Dynamics GP, and various BI applications
- Has held positions with titles such as CFO, VP of Finance, Controller, VP of Financial Reporting
- Reference from a former supervisor of 4 years states: “He is someone that can come in and run the accounting function, but on top of that he will come in and improve the processes. He’s the type of guy to bring in when you have a 10-day close and want to get it down to 5-7 days. He does a wide variety of projects.”
- Available for projects starting at $150/hour depending on scope and length of the project; open to all work options
Cumming, GA | $112.00+ Per Hour
CPA; Has managed a team of 12 in Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Treasury
- Available in office or remote. Would prefer hybrid.
- 15+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting including Banking, Mortgage, and Financial Services.
- Wants to help set the course for the company.
- Managed financial accounting, reporting, forecasting, and planning for mortgage companies.
- BBA, Accounting from the University of Georgia.
- Former Managing Partner said: “Problem solver. Gets the work done. He’s prompt, he’s knowledgeable. I never had to worry about what was going on.”
- Available for $112/hr. Northeast of Atlanta.
Jonesboro, GA | $39.60+ Per Hour
Excellent professional references; available now
- MBA in progress, Bachelors, 2021, Associates degree
- High volume invoice processing (100/day), check-runs, 3-way match, net 30, net 60, AP and AR
- Available for all work options (in-office, hybrid, and remote)
- Paragon, Lawson, AS 400, Advanced Excel
- Available now for $39.60/hour
- Previously contracted for Accountants One
- “She is very dependable and reliable. I did not have to worry about her. I really hated to see her leave. She is not afraid to take on something new and ask questions.”
- “She adapted to our program very well. I usually give new employees 6 weeks to catch on and she caught on in 4 weeks.”
Strong Senior Accountant
Jefferson, GA | $59.40+ Per Hour
MBA with 15+ years of related experience
- Industries include Public Accounting, Healthcare, Legal, and Agriculture
- Cash management, individual tax, sales tax, fixed asset tracking,
- Individual tax, maintained the GL, provided accounting services for up to 30 clients
- Lawson, Thomason Reuters, Ultra Tax, QuickBooks Enterprise (Desktop), Excel, Sage 50, Infor Smart Office
- Available now at $59.40/hour
- Glowing references from two previous managers; professional reference (Controller for 2+ years): “She did a lot of work with fixed assets. She tracked fixed assets (in the millions). She also did billing and helped to change the way deposits were being done. It allowed us to get our payments applied faster.”
Marietta, GA | $91.00+ Per Hour
Contract Preference ID: 535811
Available for $91/hour – Northwest Atlanta
- Oversees the monthly financial performance and forecasting
- Assesses current financial reporting and offers recommendations to improve/implement new processes.
- Develops detailed financial projections and communication of strategy and economic impact
- B.B.A, Accountancy from a New York university
- Income Tax Certification, H&R Block
- Certified Financial Institute (CFI) – In progress
- CCIM Institute, Atlanta, GA – Financial Analysis for CIRE- 92%
- Advanced Excel & Modeling, OLAP Cube, Powerpivot, Tableau, Quickbooks, Quicken, Hyperion, SAP, BPC, Cognos, Movex, BI Applications, Citrix, SAS, JD Edwards, Magnitude, ProSeries, Salesforce, Creative Solutions, and MS Office
- Fun fact: Certified Health & Life Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (SUNY)
- Reference from former supervisor states: “Top notch – she was always requested to work on certain projects. Great financial aptitude and understanding; very good speaker and presenter of complex concepts.”
Experienced Senior Accountant
Atlanta, GA | $90.00+ Per Hour
Contract Preference ID: 433542
CPA; Masters in Accounting & Financial Management
- For an acquisition, identified $1 million in inventory overstatement by identifying incorrect inventory process in QuickBooks
- Core competencies in consolidations / financial reporting / financial applications / variance analysis / journal entries / inter-company reconciliations / research & analysis / bank reconciliations
- Responsible for process improvements for local auctions – setting up accounting processes throughout 60 auctions.
- Analysis of revenue, working with business operations team for forecasting, providing observations to Senior management.
- Reference from former supervisor of 5 years states: “He was my star performer…we were doing investment roll up JEs, a lot were manual taking 6 hours, he figured out a way to automate to take it down to 5 minutes.”
- Fun fact: likes spending time with family (two children); also, going to the gym.
- SAP, Oracle, Hyperion S Base, SmartView, Tableau, QuickBooks, Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables), AS400, MS suite
- Available now for $90/hour – West Atlanta area