Accountants One has been contracted to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst for thriving 65 year old company. This award winning, family-owned company prides themselves of being an industry leader in the US with a solid reputation for integrity, quality and service. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in financial and operational analysis. This company likes to promote from within, so there is room for growth within 1-2 years of employment.
- Allocate cost to cost centers
- Thorough understanding of the companies budget, forecasting, and costing systems
- Identify performance patterns and areas for review
- Collect and analyze operation data
- Monitor variances, identify trends, recommend actions to management
- Create Crystal Reports
- Ability to present information intelligently to management
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- CMA highly preferred
- 7+ years related experience
- Manufacturing/Construction experience preferred
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume saved as a word document to email@example.com