Tax Manager/Client Coordinator
Tax Manager/ Client Coordinator
Rapidly growing full service financial firm (financial planning, investment management, mortgage services, tax planning and insurance) serving individuals and small businesses is adding a dedicated Tax Manager to join our team. This Tax Manager will work closely with clients and the executive team.
- Manage client communications and relationships including :
- Tax Projections throughout the year for clients and prospects
- Work with financial advisors on advance tax planning scenarios and present such opportunities to clients
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to expand client relationships across other divisions of the firm
- Supervise work flow and logistics for tax department, including managing seasonal tax professionals.
- Manage all IRS correspondence and audits
- Complete approximately 250 individual, corporate, non-profit and trust tax returns
- Review additional tax returns of the firm prepared by other CPAs and EAs
- Consult with executive team to promote new ideas and innovative expansion techniques
- CPA or EA certification (CPA preferred)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience preparing individual and corporate returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required.
- MS in taxation preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Drake tax software preferred