Staff Accountant with Payroll
Accountants One has been contracted to recruit a Payroll heavy Staff Accountant for a private school in Atlanta. This is a critical role that will have broad responsibilities and work closely with the Payroll Manager, Controller, and VP of Finance and Administration, playing a key role in the business office.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with data-preparation and entry, payroll analysis, distributing deductions withheld from payroll and all employee communications in regards to payroll.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable. Some duties will include account activity postings, monthly payment auto-drafts, collections, and answering inquiries and preparing communications with parents.
- Support other Business Office activities, such as reconciling/analyzing the General Ledger accounts and assist with the Human Resource Information System
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Technical Skills including Microsoft Office, Enterprise Software, Web-Based Applications and Email
- Collaborative and service oriented problem-solver, able to communicate with diverse individuals in an educational environment
- 4+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Multilingual capabilities preferred
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org