This is an excellent opportunity for a Staff Accountant with two or more years of experience to join a dynamic, growing company. There are multiple advancement opportunities from this role. Two large companies merged into a revenue leader in their industry. This is a role that requires a driven candidate looking for a challenging role. There will be plenty of rewards for success and willingness to work overtime as needed.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s in Accounting from top-ranked school and at least two years of CPA firm or Corporate accounting experience.
- Create and record journal entries for accrued revenue and expenses
- Assist with month-end close
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reporting packages including variance analysis
- Special projects for senior management
- Provide assistance to external auditors
- Accounting degree, CPA a plus
- Two or more years of accounting experience
- ERP experience similar to SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics
- Advance Excel skills