Staff Accountant position in Johns Creek, GA. Great opportunity to work for a fantastic growing manufacturer. The staff accountant performs all the general accounting functions of coordinating physical inventory, commissions, preparation of and uploading payroll files, expense report processing and other accounting responsibilities:
- Payroll o Prepare (US & CA) and upload payroll files (US, CA & MX) o PTO accrual and release o Reconciliation of payroll accounts and report to headquarter.
- Travel and Purchase Credit Cards o Process travel expense reports o Review Purchasing Card expense reports o Generate payment report and book in AP o Reconcile all credit cards transactions with bank statements.
- General Accounting o Amortization and prepays true-up and reconciliation journal o Running of reversal and exception report (US, MX,CA) o Prepare US and MX closing schedule
- Booking journal for accrual, adjustment and reclass
- Commission o Prepare booking report for Sales Managers o Process commission payment, liaise with AP
- Update and send commission statement to internal
- Inventory Coordinate physical inventory, reporting and audits Calculation of inventory and warranty provisions RGA Analysis, reconciliation, follow up reserve Quarterly consignment and slow moving inventory analysis and adjustments Monthly reports, reconciliations and analysis of accounts Intercompany inventory elimination
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 5 + years experience in Accounting with strong GL experience
- Intermediate MS Excel skills