Accountants One has been hired by an exciting company with one of the coolest office spaces outside of Silicon Valley located in Sandy Springs to recruit a Staff Accountant to add to their team. The ideal candidate will be excited about being part of a growing organization and take challenges head on which will enable this position to grow into more responsibilities.
Our client is requiring someone with at least 1 – 3 years of experience as an accountant and have a bachelors degree in Accounting from a brick and mortar university.
GAAP exposure and knowledge a must!
Must have experience using a large ERP system. (SAP, Axapta/Microsoft AX, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Dynamics Great Plains, Oracle, Intacct, etc.)
Revenue recognition experience highly preferred.
CPA or CPA track highly preferred.
If this sounds like you please submit your resume in a MS Word format.
– Process Accruals, Vendor Rebates, Customer Inducements/Set-up
– Maintain vendor, franchisee and other deposits
– Process Product Revenue Recognition & Royalty Revenue Recognition
– Process balance sheet reconciliations, Account Analysis and prepare presentations for the Accounting Department
– Help implement new ERP System and help with external Audits
– Set up new accounts in general ledger, adjust accounts and help close monthly
– Help with external audits – set up schedules, gather information and communicate with external auditors and answer questions