Accountants One has been contracted to recruit a Staff Accountant for a short term project near Greenville, NC. The ideal candidate will provide support for accounting processes (payables invoicing, sales tax, payroll).
- Support of accounting processes in terms of analysis, reporting, and error resolution (e.g. duplicate payment reporting, vendor statement review, GL account reconciliation)
- Analysis is required routinely and when issues arise. Accurate and timely resolution of issues can impact financial results.
- Support payroll processing and funding
- Vendor statement review
- Sales tax return processing
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree required. Accounting or Finance 4 year degree preferred.
- 1-2 years relevant accounting and/or finance experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting principles. Solid understanding of general ledger transactions, financial statements, and accounting standards/concepts.
- Kaizen knowledge and training.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume saved as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org