Sr. Financial Analyst
Are you looking for the career experience of a lifetime? Career growth and traveling the world are just a few of the perks! This largely successful publicly traded Manufacturing Company is looking for a talented and experienced senior level Cost Accountant or General Accountant to support the Finance and Accounting team in Covington GA. The best part about the location is you would be going against Atlanta traffic! This is a WONDERFUL opportunity to progress to an Upper Management position at a sucessful company. Relocation possibilities are endless! Tempe, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT, and Warwick, RI to name a few!
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for accounting and financial analysis in the areas of sales, gross profit and inventory.
• Responsible for site operations budget
• Responsible for small manufacturing plant budget
• Performs periodic slow and obsolete inventory reviews
• Controls MDN Processing
• Coordinates Semi-Annual Physical Inventories
• Reviews all warranty and royalty accounts
• Assists in divisional strategic plan
• Coordinates Annual Budget Process
• Project team memberBasic Qualifications:
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills. Proficient in the use of Word and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, coaching, influencing, and team building.
• Strong listening and assessment skills
• Strong questioning & problem-solving skillsEducation and/or Experience:
• BS in Accounting/Finance
• CPA or CMA a strong plus
• Five (5) or more years of experience in accounting with increasing responsibility
• One (1) or more years of experience in manufacturing environment with standard costing system preferred