Sr. Corporate Tax Analyst
Accountants One has a repeat client that is in need of a Sr Corporate Tax Analyst in Alpharetta, GA. The company is an International company. This position will report to the Sr Manager, Domestic Tax and assist with preparing the U.S. Federal, State and local tax filings as well as the Quarterly reporting for the company.
- Coordinate the execution of global subsidiary compliance/governance responsibilities with the leadership of the corporate tax team: assist with review of the domestic subsidiary quarterly ASC 740 income tax accounting provision submissions and preparation of the domestic quarterly ASC 740 income tax accounting provisions.
- To serve as the primary interface between the corporate tax department and its domestic subsidiaries (business units) on all tax matters: governance/compliance, tax expense and cash tax planning.
- Compilation and status review of income tax return filing obligations, provision to tax return adjustments and tax authority audits.
- Preparation and review of US federal, state and local corporate income tax returns, quarterly estimates, and extensions
- Monitor tax legislative changes and perform tax research and documentation necessary for federal, state, and local tax matters.
- Co-ordinate, document and respond to federal, state and local tax audit document requests under tax department leadership.
- Work with outside tax consultants on corporate tax reporting matters and compliance.
- Collaborate on accounting, auditing and tax projects as needed under the direction of the tax department management.
- Preparation and review of global corporate tax account reconciliations.
- Assist tax department leadership with the coordination of the execution of US and local country tax planning opportunities with the international and domestic subsidiaries, including earnings reinvestment and dividend planning.
- Support corporate-wide activities related to the tax planning, cash management and M&A due diligence.
- Must have strong knowledge of federal, state and local tax laws
- Strong ability to work proficiently in tax and accounting software
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA A plus
- 2-5 years experience in large national company doing their corporate taxes.
send resumes to email@example.com