Senior Tax Analyst
One of our closest client-relationships has hired Accountants One to help them hire a Senior Tax Analyst. We placed the Tax Manager last year that brought the tax function in house. This is a very successful, international corporation with 20+ subsidiaries around the globe. They offer a very comfortable work environment and a chance to make an impact on the tax department working closely with the manager. As they continue to bring more and more of the tax duties in-house you will have a chance to help with policies and procedures to really make a difference.
- Prepare and review tax returns for federal income, state income and local entities for 20 subsidiaries
- Work with outside CPA firms on tax returns, maintaining the tax calendar. Manage estimated tax payments and extension payments.
- Assist with ASC 740 tax provision quarterly and at year-end
- Assist with tax audits at all levels
- Perform technical research into tax and legislation
- Propose policies for tax savings
- Special projects including M&A tax analysis and due diligence
- Prepare non-income tax as well including payroll tax, property tax, sales & use
- Bachelor’s degree a MUST, Masters in taxation highly preferred
- CPA required
- Four of more years of tax return preparation experience
- CPA firm experience a MUST
- ProSystem tax software preferred