Senior Property Accountant
Well-established, successful Atlanta Real Estate Investment firm seeks experienced Senior Property Accountant. The Senior Property Accountant will be responsible for:
- Month-end close for assigned business units,
- Reconciliation of accounts,
- Calculation of operating expenses by tenant,
- Review of accounts payable for accuracy,
- Assistance with financial and analysis projects as needed.
Requirements for the position of Senior Property Accountant:
- B.S or B.A. in Accounting
- 4+ years of corporate accounting experience,
- Big 4 or SEC reporting a plus
- 3+ years Commercial real estate experience
- Ability and experience in interpreting lease verbiage at it relates to DOE/CAM and real estate tax provision.
- Stellent and/or Yardi experience a plus