Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting
Walk to see the Braves from this elegant firm in Marietta! Voted “One of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work” for the sixth consecutive year, this growing firm (and one of our favorite clients) is seeking a Senior Manager for their growing Corporate Accounting practice.
This role is a highly visible one in the firm and responsible for the administration of the department, scheduling client projects, pitching new business with the team. Upper management level and large interaction with partners and clients.
- Manage and/or assist with month end close processes
- Management reporting
- Reconciliations of all types
- Assets and depreciation
- Indirect taxes
- System implementations
- and will advise clients on both tactical and strategic financial decisions.
- BA, Accounting
- Current CPA license
- Deep month end close experience, preferably with different types of businesses
- Minimum 2 years in small to mid size Public Accounting firm
- Management (People and Projects)
- QuickBooks! and other software experience
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Great position!!!!!