Senior Internal Auditor
Job Description:Accountants One has been by a global company that has its North American headquarters in Atlanta to help hire a Senior Internal Auditor. This organization offers outstanding advancement opportunities across the United States and internationally. There is a new head of Audit that is working with the VP of Audit to create a much stronger audit team. This department will be considered a pool of top talent that will have the opportunity to move into senior accounting, finance and operational roles in the company.
The environment and culture is attractive, not afraid to have some fun and laughs. They offer a very strong salary, 10% bonus opportunity, great camaraderie in the team, mentoring and career coaching, and a fun office environment. Certainly there is serious work to be performed, but the environment encourages laughter and interaction.They offer the chance to travel internationally and even relocate internationally if someone desires, but most audit work is in North America. Relocation assistance will be considered for someone interested in moving to Atlanta.
• Financial and operational audits
• Assist with planning audits
• Prepare and present final audit reports, including proposed solutions and advice
• SOX compliance audits• Special projects as assigned
• Accounting degree
• Active CPA or CA, or truly studying to sit for the exams
• Two or more years of audit experience in CPA firm or corporate environment
• Willingness and ability to travel 40% of the time, heaviest concentration is March to October
• Speaking a second language highly desired