Senior Audit Associate
Work/life balance in a public firm? Here it is! Named by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as one of Atlanta’s “Best Places to Work” for 6 years running, this local CPA firm is adding to their staff! This is your chance to join a truly collaborative team that practices what they preach – balance is REAL.
The Business Assurance team of this firm has a variety of specialties: real estate, construction, hospitality, healthcare to name a few. Get experience in all of these areas and build relationships with different partners.
The ideal candidate has experienced at least 3 busy seasons (this may include an internship), 2+ years in public accounting or equivalent private experience, and either have a current CPA license or be working toward obtaining it.
- Record transactions in ledgers
- Prepare trial balances and financial statements
- Performs scheduled computations of accruals, property and equipment and calculate depreciation expenses
- Performs other accounting, auditing, lender services and tax duties as needed and assigned
- Determine the extent of testing
- Checking required in audits and selects the transactions to be tested
- Supervises associates
This is not your typical firm, completely different model of business which leverages your strengths to build the career you choose! Build on your audit foundation in an extraordinary environment! Send email directly to email@example.com