Senior Associate/Corporate Accounting
A#1 Favorite Client near Galleria area is adding to their team!
Senior Associate/Corporate Accounting Department – super salary for 5+ years accounting experience, showing progression in your career. Are you a problem solver? Like to think for yourself? This is a great place for you! Tons of growth potential as well as work/life balance.
This position will take you out of the office to work with metro Atlanta clients – you’ll be meeting new people and becoming their hero as you own their books. Definite growth to manager here if you’re interested in moving up.
- Manage or assist with projects including but not limited to weekly and month-end/year-end close
- Record fixed assets and depreciation
- Assist with system design and implementation/conversion
- Calculate and report indirect taxes
- Help clients prepare cash flow and or financial projections
- Assist clients with payroll processing and 1099 preparations
- Accounting degree
- 5+ years showing career progression in responsibility and complexity in day to day operational accounting, GL, month end close, AP, AR, Payroll
- Some construction is ideal – small business accounting
- CPA great, but not essential
Send resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org